i have an xbox 360 slim and a nintendo switch should i get an xbox one or a cheap gaming desktop?

Best Answer

If you don't have an XBO yet after 6 years, you may as well wait another year and get their new console that will be released by the end of 2020.

You got to look at the prices and model.

• Kyle

games will stop being supported on 360 soon.  and xbox live may also stop support soon after the next gen console is released.

you can get a Xbox One S pretty cheap now.  especially with the holiday's coming up, you should be able to get a good deal.  and depending on what 360 games you have, see if they are backwards compatible.  if most or all of them are, consider trading or selling to get an xbox one S.  but it's still not a bad idea to keep the 360, as there are a lot of games that aren't BC yet.  and you only need one Gold account between the two systems to switch back and forth.

but you can also get a decent gaming PC for around $600-$700 that can play most modern games with decent graphics too.  

Friend I just purchased off of eBay a Hewlett-Packard desktop with 16 gigs of RAM and I seven processor running at 3.2 gigahertz it had Windows 10 and a solid state drive of 600 gigs I paid $200 for it. There's absolutely no reason that that computer can't run most any game. Take a look on eBay you might find another one of them

i would just get whatever you want

Hi Evan :D

I used to have an xbox 360 slim as well. I currently have both an Xbox One, and a cheap gaming desktop. I 100% recommend that you get a cheap gaming desktop. My experience with gaming on PC has been so much better than console. Unfortunately, you will have to learn how to use a keyboard if you are not already good with one in a gaming sense, but it is completely worth it in my opinion. 

Get a cheap gaming desktop, way cooler