Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

We've seen what Liberals do when they see a TRUMP sticker on a car. What do Conservatives do when seeing a HILLARY sticker on a person's car?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I would do Nothing. As a conservative first amendment lover, I support anyone's right to support any candidate they want.

If you have political enemies, the dumbest thing you can do is drive them underground. Much better to allow them to identify themselbves.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Tepee
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I just laugh at their stupidity.

• 8 months ago

I've never seen anyone do anything to anyone's car because of a bumper sticker. Not a fan of trash, no matter what excuse they claim.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

What have you seen?  No link, no proof, just lying for Trump.  It is the Trumpian way. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Stopped at the store and when I got back to my car my Hillary for President bumper sticker was gone. This happen in Alabama so I wasn’t surprised...

• 8 months ago

They pass it without incident and continue to work.

• 8 months ago

theres a truck at a neighbors house with a Trump sticker, nothings happened to it yet

so i have no idea what this about

• 8 months ago

I had an art teacher that had a t-shirt with a drawing of Bill Clinton playing a saxophone.

I asked was that his pot bong, LOL.

I more likely to avoid that car, as the person driving isn't in full possession of all their faculties.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Most sane people just keep going

• Bye
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I’d rather people take Hillary stickers off, because what conservatives do when they see those is say “yep, libs still want Hillary” which is just incorrect.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.