Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

We've seen what Liberals do when they see a TRUMP sticker on a car. What do Conservatives do when seeing a HILLARY sticker on a person's car?

Favorite Answer

I would do Nothing. As a conservative first amendment lover, I support anyone's right to support any candidate they want.

If you have political enemies, the dumbest thing you can do is drive them underground. Much better to allow them to identify themselbves.

• Tepee

I just laugh at their stupidity.

I've never seen anyone do anything to anyone's car because of a bumper sticker. Not a fan of trash, no matter what excuse they claim.

• Rayal

What have you seen?  No link, no proof, just lying for Trump.  It is the Trumpian way. 

• Stopped at the store and when I got back to my car my Hillary for President bumper sticker was gone. This happen in Alabama so I wasn’t surprised...

They pass it without incident and continue to work.

theres a truck at a neighbors house with a Trump sticker, nothings happened to it yet

so i have no idea what this about

I had an art teacher that had a t-shirt with a drawing of Bill Clinton playing a saxophone.

I asked was that his pot bong, LOL.

I more likely to avoid that car, as the person driving isn't in full possession of all their faculties.

Most sane people just keep going

• Bye

I’d rather people take Hillary stickers off, because what conservatives do when they see those is say “yep, libs still want Hillary” which is just incorrect.