2014 ford mustang v6, my clutch just got really loose, has no pressure i am wondering if there is a fluid for the clutch and where it goes?

3 Answers

  • In
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    The clutch master cylinder is located on the firewall right above the brake and clutch pedals.  If the reservoir is low and the pedal is spongy after topping off then you might need to bleed the clutch which is a two person job.

  • 1 month ago

    If your losing clutch  pedal and its hydraulic... get the leak fixed.  It's the cheapest way.  You can burn up your clutch or worse if you dont.  Then it will be really expensive. Good luck

    Source(s): Mechanic 20 yrs
  • Frank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

    Oy veh...you clearly have NO clue about manual transmissions. A clutch is a circular plate that has a friction material on two sides...and things get "squeezed" together and allow two objects spinning at DIFFERENT speeds, to synchronize.

    You have a WORN clutch or linkage. Get it REPLACED or REPAIRED.

    Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.