Which show do you think is better: Breaking Bad or Peaky Blinders?

IMO: Breaking Bad, but Peaky Blinders is great as well.

Favorite Answer

I'll have to say Breaking Bad. Great show and great characters beside Walter White like Gus Firing, etc.

Breaking Bad British TV sucks all they make is **** like Downtown Abbey Eastenders.

• Dizzybyname

If you're comparing Peaky Blinders to the likes of Downton Abbey & Eastenders then you obviously haven't watched it!

I would have said Peaky Blinders, by a nose, until I watched the newest season. Completely disappointed. Was phoned in by writers, actors, directors and producers who obviously wanted series to have ended last season but were under contract to do this season. This season the main characters arch was totally predictable. First time I didn't binge a season. Lost interest early on in this season. Just IMO. Breaking Bad was epic and in the zone of a few series such as Sopranos. Hard to beat that kind of perfection. 

I prefer Peaky Blinders.

I too liked Breaking Bad a teensy bit better than Peaky Blinders, but there was a time or two with B.B., in particular, the episode where Walter obsessed about a fly in the lab the whole show, where I thought the show "Jumped the Shark", but it did get right back on track thankfully. Peaky Blinders never did that.

Source(s): Check out, The Crown, Dexter, Longmire, Better Call Saul.

I haven't seen Peaky Blinders but I can't imagine any series ever being better than Breaking Bad, so that.

Breaking Bad 110%