kelc asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

Hey my shorts are starting to ride up and I don’t know how to hide these. ?

Any info on how to hide scars. And there fresh so makeup won’t work b

Attachment image

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

a can of spray paint comes to mind..

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You can’t hide fresh cuts.... you have to wait until they’re healed. Luckily they aren’t deep so they should be not that noticeable.

You can 

A) wear long shorts or wear pants 

B) get those big flesh coloured bandaids 

C) accept your mental health and your self harm. If you wanted people to see it, they will, and you should get help. I used to cut when I was younger in places where people could see to subconsciously try to get caught. If you do it in a place where people will see, then you have to accept people seeing them.

• patty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

stop cutting, it will only lead to more bitterness

• 1 month ago

Well maybe stop harming yourself first but you can use makeup 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hiding them is not your problem a damn pair of long pants will do that, duh!  Leaving me to suspect this image you have found somewhere in the internet is not you or surely you are not so damn stupid that a pair of long pants did not come to mind.  You need 

MAJOR PSYCHIATRIC HELP FOR YOUR need to get attention!

A closer look shows those SCRATCHES to be mere cat scratches and not actual knife/razor or even those RUSTY scissors you claim to have used in another post!  GET A LIFE

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Don't wear shorts is one solution.  If you have to wear them for PE, get longer shorts.

• Sally
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

get some plastic surgery.  

Source(s): Nancy Pelosi
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

hide what? the scratches you got from your cat

• Teva
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Let them heal, and stop cutting yourself. Try looking for alternative strategies to help deal with how you're feeling. You're worth more than you imagine. I love you anyway.

• 1 month ago

Tie a hoodie around your waist

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.