when i go to the Philippines how much money should i bring with me i plain to go see my girl for the first time?

how much money do i need i want to do all the things that will be fun for her and make her happy and maybe even get mired she been my girl for a very long time want to do I want to go to Resorts and anything else that she wants to do and tell witch are the very best resorts to go to thank you guys

Update:

i say maybe get mired because we not sure if i mired in USA with fiancee visa or get mired in Philippines 

Update 2:

i mean if i will get mired to her in USA with a  fiancee visa or get or get mired in the Philippines 

Update 3:

i am going to leyte  and staying at my girl home with family i just need to know how much spending money i will need 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Amazing   some  men will go  with anything

• james
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

As much as you are going to allow her family to pluck you of. Bad Idea staying with her family.  You are allowed to bring $10,000 but have less than that. They count pocket change & over that you will not clear customs with a dime left. 

• 3 weeks ago

I think it's better to keep your wallet full. When you go to your girlfriend's house, you never know when and where you a spending opportunity raises up. 

Keep your credit card fully loaded, so that whenever you're short from the money go to ATM, withdraw funds to recover from any odd situation.

• 4 weeks ago

Bring enough to pay off the dowry to the leaching useless family.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Brian
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

So, i get the impression that you guys have been in an online long distance relationship for quite a while, while you can indeed get to know someone quite well this way chatting daily, it can not be compared to actual time spent together in person.I understand the logistics of a long distance relationship with visas to contend with can prompt a quick jump into marriage etc..but i would advice you to first see how the meet goes, is she who shes told you she is, how does she act around you when her friends or family are around for example.Also while you might want to go all out and give her a nice time traveling to resorts etc.. it may give the impression you have more money than you actually do, leading to high expectations on her side.Also take into account that embarking on a relationship that involves one part up and moving to a very different country/culture, can work but somtimes doesn't, sometimes people cant adapt, after all the euphoria of the holiday phase, reality can set in and what can come with that is depression, arguements and unhappiness.Your potentially taking on a mountain of a situation, i would advise spending as much time as possible together before visas and wedding bells, ideally not all in the environment of a vacation spot where everything is all nice meals, swimming, and drinks.If all you can manage workwise is a couple of weeks or so together with a long period appart, i would genuinely think long and hard before taking it further.

• Brian
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

-her, if you do, somthing thats costs her $10 could become $20 or $30 when they see you (obvious foreigner,perceived as wealthy =she cn aford it.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

You will need several thousand to get married, as you will have to support her extended family and also provide for them when they get to the USA.

• zeeboy99 z4 weeks agoReport

i anot bring her fmaily to usa thy do not want to come to usa i just bring her or i might even live over there

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Take a credit card and very little cash. You have no idea what kind of ambush you could be walking into.

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Ask her, she lives there or google the places you want to go

• 1 month ago

Most of us don't know HOW TO get a person's name, ph number or date.

Why would we know "How much to take to some other country"?

This is Singles and Dating.  

You might want to "catch a clue", 

before you leave the U.S.

• 1 month ago

Plan for about $250 per day and another $1000/week for bribes and unexpected expenses.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.