How can I learn computers without college what are some good books for beginners.?

I want a high paying computer job at least 80k a year I see that iOS developers get paid that what are other jobs and how can I learn without college 

80k?!  PIPE DREAMS!  Ask anybody in IT and they'll tell you all the jobs have already been outsourced to fuggin Mohammad Agarwal on YouTube.  WTF??  The prospect of 80k isn't realistic for most people but it certainly gets you through the door though doesn't it?

Forget it. No degree - no computer job that pays anywhere near 80k annually.

• Big Mouth
      4 weeks agoReport

Did Bill Gates, Michael Dell or Mark Zuckerburg have a degree before they became billionaires?

• Judy

The 80K job will not happen with just self-study, those jobs require a higher level of knowledge. There are computer jobs you might be able to get though, like some help desk jobs or low to medium level PC trouble-shooting, or even some low level programming jobs in small companies, but salaries will be around half or less of the 80K.

Community college would be cheaper. And there are often computer classes offered for free through the local libraries and night school.

use torrents or the scribd hack for books. dont get discouraged from that "government will get you" trick because ive been doing it for a long time and im still living

• Casey Y
      1 month agoReport

If you keep your head down...perhaps...but that's not what you're doing here...  

They dont pursue too heavily, but if they are alerted and its an easy case to make...they will come.