Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 1 month ago

how can I convince my younger brother to do my project?

I have an assignment to perform, it is based on a report about Areas of Engineering, and part of that assignment is to interview an engineer, and I am so shy to even talk to someone, but not my young brother, and he knows how stressful I am because I cant even do that. So I tried to convince him to interview an engineer for me, but nothing makes him do it, and I am running out of time.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

Tell your teacher about your aversion to talking with people. There's nothing WE can do about this either. YOU have to take responsibility for either doing it, or getting help for your issues. And there is help available.

• Who
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

find an engineer- take your brother with you and ask your brother to ask him the questions to tell him to ask

• 1 month ago

look for Landmark, they can assist you.

• Joanne
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

TBH, I no longer believe any of the questions that are posted anonymously.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Stop trying to steal identities with the interview an engineer story. Lie.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Threats of physical force and pain should convince him.

• 1 month ago

you cant, you need to do that yourself

• 1 month ago

black mail never fails

• 1 month ago

Confronting your fears always makes you stronger. You ARE running out of time. NOW you should be better instead of making lame excuses.  Maybe your are not engineer material.  If you can't overcome what appears to be a minor task, maybe you should be a stock boy or maybe you could get a job mowing an engineers lawn. How about you GROW UP?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Post your questions on YA.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.