....... asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

Best way to appear to be not wearing any makeup when in fact you are ? ?

IMHO, There is no such thing as "natural" makeup. Either you are wearing makeup or you don't. Trying to pretend "i'm not wearing any makeup" by wearing makeup is a bit counter-active.  If you don't like the obvious look that makeup can do, instead, try using skincare products that has some coverage, Tinting brows and tint and curl lashes and tinted lip-balms. An tinted moisturizer is not makeup but even it out the skin-tone!

... or simple, practice, practice, practice the art of applying makeup with a light hand.

don't wear any makeup then

just don't wear any makeup

Here are some things I do that really work for me! 

Wear eyeliner but make sure it is very thing and close to the lash line. When you do this, it is not obvious that you are wearing eyeliner but the first thing people will notice is that your eyes look bigger and brighter. After, I curl my eyelashes and put mascara on very lightly so that it is not chunky but enhances my eyes. For eye shadow, I don't necessarily use it but if you want to I suggest nude shades. Lastly, I use clear lip gloss to make my lips look brighter but keep a natural color. I try to stay away from face makeup, there is no way to make face makeup look unnoticeable. But if you are going to use face makeup, make sure you blend very well  

And highlight is key!

Use liquid highlight, not powder. Liquid highlight will glisten without it looking too patchy and powdery 

Try something natural perhaps. Look for makeup that will enhance your features just slightly.

• kelvin

wear as little as possible

Go to a cosmetics counter that does free makeovers, say you're interested in buying their products (even if you're not) and ask for advice.

Use it lightly.  Many people seem to apply it with a trowel.

Blend, blend, blend. Keep it natural-looking. Inspect the mirror at each step and when finished. 

• Goerge

The best way is to learn more about your face shape, skin tone and other stuff. There are so many YouTube videos that can help out with that. Too many try and recreate their face when accentuating is all that's needed.