IS PREMIUM GAS  WORTH THE  EXTRA  COSTS ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

What car required premium gas? I just thought that gas meant oh idk what the gas meant!!! I just thought it meant like that it was suppose to take like fuel or something like a strange type of fuel. I really shouldn’t be driving because I have no idea what I am  doing ever!!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is if your car requires premium gas.  In many cars, it's a waste of money.

• 1 month ago

If the car knocks without it, then yes.

If the car seems to run fine (without knocking) without it, then no. There is no other benefit to it; even if it did not cost extra, there would be no reason to use it -- unless the car knocks without it.

• 1 month ago

It is if your car is supposed to have it. Otherwise, expect to wreck your engine over time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If your car is designed to run on regular than it is actually a complete waste of money.

• 1 month ago

Cars are designed to use different things.  Go walk down the oil aisle and see how many different options there are...use the wrong one and your engine wont work as well.  

Its the same with fuel.  If your car expects to be burning a specific fuel with a known outcome and you are using something different, the car won't work as well.  

• Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only if your car is supposed to use premium

• 1 month ago

Not unless you own a Lamborghini.

• Henry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No it is not worth that.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only if your car calls for it. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.