IS PREMIUM GAS  WORTH THE  EXTRA  COSTS ?

What car required premium gas? I just thought that gas meant oh idk what the gas meant!!! I just thought it meant like that it was suppose to take like fuel or something like a strange type of fuel. I really shouldn’t be driving because I have no idea what I am  doing ever!!!

It is if your car requires premium gas.  In many cars, it's a waste of money.

If the car knocks without it, then yes.

If the car seems to run fine (without knocking) without it, then no. There is no other benefit to it; even if it did not cost extra, there would be no reason to use it -- unless the car knocks without it.

It is if your car is supposed to have it. Otherwise, expect to wreck your engine over time.

If your car is designed to run on regular than it is actually a complete waste of money.

Cars are designed to use different things.  Go walk down the oil aisle and see how many different options there are...use the wrong one and your engine wont work as well.  

Its the same with fuel.  If your car expects to be burning a specific fuel with a known outcome and you are using something different, the car won't work as well.  

• Judy

Only if your car is supposed to use premium

Not unless you own a Lamborghini.

• Henry

No it is not worth that.

• .

Only if your car calls for it.