Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 5 days ago

Why do they Jenners only date/marry black men?

Believe it or not I’m a celebrity myself (more so a B list celebrity), but if I revealed myself I bet a lot of you would know who I am from a popular TV show. But I’m not going to do that, I just want to know how a white guy like me can pull Kylie Jenner the next time I see her at an event or award show. I’m 25, in great shape, have all my hair, and I’m pretty good looking if I must say so myself, and I know how to talk to women and don’t have a full personality. But that damn Kylie Jenner and her sister are so fixed on black men, what’s the deal with them? I like black girls but I’m not limited to them so when I see stuff like that it makes me cringe...

• 5 days ago
    Best Answer

It's the Jenner/Kardashian girls. They want to make everything bigger. Lips, breasts, hips....and now vaginal canals, apparently.

• Lydia3 days agoReport

You sound like a hater lol most girls care about size and good athletic genes, and black men possess both. Us middle eastern women already have the lips, hips and butt naturally so I attract a lot of black men like the Kardashians (who are also middle eastern). Meaning the attraction goes both ways.

• 3 days ago

they have more vitamins in their bloodstream.... 

Source(s): my husband
  • 3 days ago

Because that is who they like

3 days ago

they want to be black

• 4 days ago

i know exactly who you are! You must be Deadpool!

• 4 days ago

Because they are part black themselves...(OJ Simpson being the father to most of them)

• Steph3 days agoReport

Kylie and Kendall JENNER have a white mom and Dad. The KARDASHIANS have a white mom only.

• 4 days ago

i smell bullcrap

• 4 days ago

Because it keeps their MOSTLY BLACK AUDIENCE WATCHING THEIR SHOULD BE NOT ON TV SHOW.. 

• 4 days ago

Its their preference.

5 days ago

What a crock of bullsh it.  How long did it take you to come up with being a good looking actor?  NOT!

• 5 days ago

Why does it matter? It’s their preference. This shouldn't be about race.

But Kendall and Kortney have dated white men