Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 5 days ago

Why do they Jenners only date/marry black men?

Believe it or not I’m a celebrity myself (more so a B list celebrity), but if I revealed myself I bet a lot of you would know who I am from a popular TV show. But I’m not going to do that, I just want to know how a white guy like me can pull Kylie Jenner the next time I see her at an event or award show. I’m 25, in great shape, have all my hair, and I’m pretty good looking if I must say so myself, and I know how to talk to women and don’t have a full personality. But that damn Kylie Jenner and her sister are so fixed on black men, what’s the deal with them? I like black girls but I’m not limited to them so when I see stuff like that it makes me cringe...

108 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 days ago
    Best Answer

It's the Jenner/Kardashian girls. They want to make everything bigger. Lips, breasts, hips....and now vaginal canals, apparently.

• Lydia3 days agoReport

You sound like a hater lol most girls care about size and good athletic genes, and black men possess both. Us middle eastern women already have the lips, hips and butt naturally so I attract a lot of black men like the Kardashians (who are also middle eastern). Meaning the attraction goes both ways.

• 3 days ago

they have more vitamins in their bloodstream.... 

Source(s): my husband
  • 3 days ago

Because that is who they like

• Anonymous
    3 days ago

they want to be black

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 days ago

i know exactly who you are! You must be Deadpool!

• 4 days ago

Because they are part black themselves...(OJ Simpson being the father to most of them)

• Steph3 days agoReport

Kylie and Kendall JENNER have a white mom and Dad. The KARDASHIANS have a white mom only.

• 4 days ago

i smell bullcrap

• 4 days ago

Because it keeps their MOSTLY BLACK AUDIENCE WATCHING THEIR SHOULD BE NOT ON TV SHOW.. 

• 4 days ago

Its their preference.

• Anonymous
    5 days ago

What a crock of bullsh it.  How long did it take you to come up with being a good looking actor?  NOT!

• 5 days ago

Why does it matter? It’s their preference. This shouldn't be about race.

But Kendall and Kortney have dated white men

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.