Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 4 weeks ago

What should I get for my partner (16) I share ballroom dancing classes with?

We probably have to give something to our partner from dancing classes and I have no clue what to give him, any suggestions? c:

He's 16, I don't know much about him, but that doesn't really matter.

A iTunes gift card. As you have music in common 

• ron h

We assume NO romance, but with could help to know if you're M or F.  And what you think is appropriate to spend.  I agree with others about  a gift card for some kind of food--pizza or sub's. Being a man, he's not likely to have any weirdness about food. 

Everyone I know loves subway pizza Wendy's or others gift cards and I always seem to get the pizza or subway and we share and you can do that. 

• This may include specifics about TV shows, music, school life

• When we had the time to have a proper conversation, I didn't learn much about him. It's not that big of a deal though, I don't even think we're like... friends :D I see him maybe once in a week, sometimes don't even talk to him. It's weird yeah, but we're still forced to give each other something.

• Linda

A gift card would be good.

A fountain pen.

If he then uses it to communicate with you, he's worth getting to know better.

• ron h
      4 weeks agoReport

NO ONE knows how to use a fountain pen.