What videogame do you remember playing most in your childhood?

Mine's either Minecraft or Little Big Planet.

• Tit 1:16 They profess that they know God; >>>but in works they deny him,<<< being abominable, and disobedient, >>>and unto every good work reprobate<<<. 

Jer 6:30 Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the LORD hath rejected them.

Sonic the hedgehog and Sonic and Knuckles

GTA 4 and 5

great so yahoo thinks it's a good idea to make me type before I kan answer you smh

Assassins Creed I & II were my childhood games. Also the Nintendo DS games.

NONE.. they were invented after I was no longer a kid but in my late 20's

It’s a toss up between Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider (and you better believe I locked that creepy butler in the freezer!), Jet Moto, Mario (various versions), Sonic the Hedgehog, and a bunch of different early Sims. I suppose that I can also add in that I played a ton of the games that you’d get from cereal boxes or collecting Kool-Aid points too

Everquest classic

Super Mario Bros

Had none when I was much younger, had to use our imagination. The first one I had was an Itari, which I still have and it works, with Pong and the Shooting Ducks Gallery. I never have purchased any other game system.

Pitfall II and TRON: Deadly Disks