My friend let me sleep with her last night. On our next vacation do you think she'll get mad if I book a room with just one bed?

So last night I was at her place. I'm a guy btw. and even though I had another bed to sleep in(she has another room with a bed) I asked her if I could sleep with her in her own bed. (which is a twin bed btw so you're not very comfortable if two people are sleeping into it).. she said ok and we slept. Her mom and dad were in their room so I didn't really do anything besides actually sleeping. I couldn't even try to have sex with her because her parents were in the other room plus she was really tired so I let her sleep. But the thing is: we'll be going to vacation to Florida next week and there will be the moment where I have to book the type of bed at the hotel. Considering she let me sleep in her own twin bed with her do you think she'll be mad if I book a room with just one bed? (a double bed)...

Best Answer

i would just ask her about this

• Alan H

Why not ask her?

That is simple courtesy and common sense 

Sleeping around is sad.  I get attacked for being a virgin.

• Amanda4 weeks agoReport

He wasn’t implying that he had sex with her. He literally slept in the same bed as her.

I think you are dreaming , the whole story is a little bit confusing , you are sleeping in her bed , travelling together and sharing same room , her parents know about this 

And you don't know were you are standing? Ok have separate beds 

• Foofa

Unless this "friend" has clearly stated that she's interested in you romantically get a room with two beds. In your mind the reason the twin bed sleeping wasn't sexual was because her parents were there. But in her mind that might be so outside the realm of possibility that she couldn't even fathom it. If what you're trying to do is sleep with this person you need to be totally honest about it. There's nothing worse than investing time into someone you think likes you platonically only to find that they were harboring dirty thoughts about you the whole time.

• sophia

Just book it and if she makes a big issue say, " my bad I thought there would be two beds, let me call down stairs and fix that!"  Good luck

• GB

If you know each other well enough to go on vacation together, then you should be able to ask her, if  a room with twin beds  or a double is ok.

Ask her directly. 

Talk to her about it not us.

• Eva

Not a smart idea. You're assuming too much. A room with two beds doesn't cost much more than one with just one bed. If you're going next week, you'd better get busy making the reservation.