I stopped breathing 3 times during surgery, Will I die?

Best Answer

If you stopped breathing due to anesthesia, the risks disappeared once the anesthesia wore off.   If those 3 incidents were going to kill you, you would already be dead.   If you had surgery to correct some type of problem that affects your breathing, you would need to ask your doc about the present risks.   

I stopped breathing so often in the 4th grade. Gurl, wutt U talk-N bout'. Get you a scuba tank and trot.

• k w

you , like everyone else is just deficient in ionic minerals, it'll do you good.....

It's quite normal to stop breathing during surgery they give you drugs that can stop you from breathing you're not going to die they're going to use an air ventilator to keep your air flowing and as soon as the surgery or is over they'll give you the antidote to the drug or oxygen until you come to you'll be just fine

Considering you are intubated and on a vent in surgery that makes so sense

Well you wouldn't be asking this question otherwise.

• Lujk

yes you will die as every human will die