Where is my USPS priority package?

Hey all,

I had two parcels sent to me from a friend in the states on the 1st of November via USPS International Priority Express from Florida, US. Tracking updated and got a scheduled delivery date for Wednesday November 6th, it continued to update til it got to the international airport in Miami and it's just stopped tracking from November 3rd, and it's obviously passed the scheduled delivery date.

Surely it's touched down in the UK by now? Tracking hasn't moved at all not even to say it's in the UK, same on the parcel force tracking.

Any ideas? It's the exact same for both packages sent at the same time.

Ask the sender to go to the Post Office and have them find out where are the parcels. However, in my experience parcels sent via the post office between the USA and Europe generally take 10 to 14 days for delivery. 

They may well be in UK customs. Customs can take as long as they need want to investigate a package.

• The tracking won't update until someone at the sort depot in the UK scans the barcode. It's probably at Heathrow Airport awaiting customs clearance.

The USPS stops tracking international packages once they leave the country. Most people don't realize that just about every country has customs that those packages must clear. I sent a girl a package in Colombia. It took 7 1/2 months for her to receive it.