Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 month ago

15 years old girl living with her 20 years old cousin. Is this allowed/normal in your opinion?

My childhood best friend is 15 is the childlike dreamy kind of girl. Her parents want to host for a while her 20 years old male cousin, drug dealer, tattoos, some say he was for a while with a girl he used to sell, I don't know if I should believe it. Their house has 2 bedroom and he is going to sleep in her bedroom, because her mom doesn't want to let him on the couch in the living room. Is this normal? What if he wakes up with his needs (cmon, he is 20 and she is 15, won't he look at his cousin?) and forces her? She is much younger than him, I am 19 and I stopped going to her house since we hit adolescence, as it's awkward you know, being in the bedroom with a girl. And they  let them sleep like that,together,different beds. I don't want it. 

• Eva
    Best Answer

This is a recipe for disaster. There's no way he should be sharing a room with her.

He will get locked up if he does anything and charges are pressed.  Maybe you Should go over so you can find out what's going on especially if he has been known to sell girls.  Good Luck.

Should not happen

• Lita

They're family and you have a dirty mind.

• Alan H

Sounds exceedingly unlikely 

No, hopefully he won't look at his cousin like a pervert. Most people don't force people to do anything.

You're either a troll or a person who really needs to butt out.

Oh....trolley trolley trolley....but if anyone takes you seriously, let it be on their own heads to waste time and energy in answering you.

sounds cozy.......................

• Jerry

NOT a good situation. Parents are being very short sighted or plain stupid.