Which villain do you prefer: Joker or Thanos?

IMO: The Joker

Favorite Answer

The Joker. He is so funny, smart, sadist, psychotic, sociopath, narcissist, master manipulator, schemer, and killer villain. He can kill anybody with using with various of deadliest prank toys, guns, knife, joy buzzer, and gas as well.

I'm just a little tired of the Joker now......they're milking it too much. 

The Mona Lisa is rare, because there's only one. 

If you start flooding the market with Joker movies every other year,  it gets  played out. 

Thanos  was more interesting..........and I was really hoping  Endgame would have been EPIC..........even better than Infinity War.......but it turned out to be a disappointing mess.   Still, Thanos was the more interesting character. 

joker obviously

Thanos more interesting character to me. 

Thanos to me is representative of the United Nations... whose goal of sustainable development and population control is very Malthusian (see Georgia Guidestones). What Thanos desires is not something new, but taken from something real. They say life imitates art, but it's really art that imitates life.

The Joker is a narcissist, sadist, master manipulator, sociopath, schemer...etc... his nature really does embody a devil.

No doubt both entities are evil. When it comes to evil, I can't say that I have a preference regarding them, as I don't like evil at all, I like watching comic books depicting good vs evil in order to see the good guy win... it is my good guy therapy, when I don't see enough justice winning in the world.

Me and my brother both like Thanos better, although I do love the Joker.

The Joker

Thanos wasn't too interesting

The sandman. He was awesome and undefeatable 

Prefer for what? Thanos...in the end...didn't do anything except get a few fictional "superheros" to be dead.