Ramadan: How to fear Allah?

NO TROLLS 

How can i fear no one but Allah swt

Shall i read quran and salah and make dua 

Does Allah give us courage 

• Remember that Allah knows everything you does and thinks. But, He is all-merciful and all-loving.

Exactly what you said 

It is the work of consciousness , this mean ,fear and hope in Allah ,must go together hand in hand, which is the food of it. At the same time, the soul must be feed with the food of love and knowledge of Allah, then one's life ,would be in equilibrium. Then Allah would bestows for us to be successful ,both in this world and the hereafter 

• Lita

Cease trolling yourself.

• PBUH

Salami. Visualize Allah trying to do you in the butt. Then you will feel fear.

• martin

Allah has power beyond what is normal for human beings. You have only to fear the temptation to resolve your problems by yourself without the help of Allah.

No trolls? Does that include you?

• Pyrus

You learn to fear God by learning to love Him first. God has many commandments, and no one and I mean NO ONE can even go through a day without sinning at least once. God loves you, and He always will. After all, He is the definition of Love and everything good! By sinning, you are straying from the path that God wants you to follow, and that is what you should fear. Do not fear God Himself directly, but have fear of disappointing Him. We all do it, yes, but that is why He gave us the gift of repentance. Finally, do not simply consider God as the omnipotent being who has no patience for sin, that at the slightest of falters, you are going to hell. No! Instead, think of Him as your friend! Prayers are conversations with God! Consider Him your friend. Be comfortable with God. KNOW that you have sinned, and always begin your prayer with repentance. Afterwards, proceed with your prayers. They don't have to be predefined either. Instead, try to understand God, and communicate with Him as you would with your friend. 

Yes, I admit that I am Christian, but this doesn't mean that you can't follow this way of prayer either. This is how I talk to God, and I know that He loves me far more than I love Him, but I do try. Only He is omnipotent, not me. 

You should check yourself in drug rehab, so you can get clean and sober.  After that, get a job so you don't have to live off the public dole.