Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Married 3 years and have not had intercourse ?

My wife and I have been married 3 years and so far been unable to have real intercourse. We love each other and are attracted to each other, and regularly express that sexually.

However she is very uncomfortable and seizes up any time we attempt actual intercourse. We were both virgins when we got married, and she has only ever achieved orgasm without any vaginal penetration. 

We've tried lubrication, many different positions, plenty of foreplay, using fingers, etc. Any penetration makes her tense and she says it hurts. I have even wondered if there's some kind of abuse in her past to cause that reaction, but I am assured there's not been. 

I do not know what the next step is and we are both frustrated and discouraged by 3 years of off-and-on attempts with no progress. Does she need to go to a doctor? Do we need some kind of therapy? Is there something I can be doing to help her relax and not cause pain?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

You need to head  STRAIGHT TO A DIVORCE LAWYER A.S.A.P 

NO MAN SHOULD HAVE TO ENDURE THAT KIND OF CRAP IN THEIR MARRIAGE... WAS SHE A MAIL ORDER BRIDE?

• 4 weeks ago

Assuming you aren't just trolling, she needed to talk to an obgyn and/or sex therapist a long time before now.

• 4 weeks ago

You guys need to see a sex therapist

• 4 weeks ago

She may need a sex therapist.

Source(s): me
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes take her to the doctor & figure out the next steps 

• 4 weeks ago

thats why everyone should have sex before marriage to learn these problems

• 1 month ago

Lie... i was done reading this after the first half of the first sentence

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This is quite common, the more she tries the tighter it gets. She needs to see her Doctor, there are treatments to help.

• Eva
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She should see a doctor and perhaps a therapist. It's hard to determine at this point if the problem is physical or mental.

• 1 month ago

Seeing a doctor would be very sensible, she can ask why she is experiencing the pain and discomfort. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.