Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 8 months ago

I didn't put my whole essay into my own words?

i'm really paranoid to get caught, should I include reference for all the sites, so if I do get caught, it'll be less trouble?

You should always give references to your sources. However, copy and pasting the entire writing and then giving the source does not justify it. If you still have time, add the sources and rewrite some of the sentences in your own words.

important work submitted is commonly run through a program that identifies plagiarism, if you did it word for word and didnt change very much of it i would include the references just to be safe 

• geezer

Did you just 'make references to' .. or did you actually 'copy chunks of someone else's work' ?

ALWAYS say where you got an idea from if it isn't one of your own .. and ALWAYS use your own words.

PLAGIARISM can get you into serious trouble !

Listen, you have no idea where your life will lead you. Do not do anything that can come back to you and bite you on the butt later on in life. Include all references and citations.

Idk perhaps why not?

I hattte colllege too try ashworthcollege.edu