The best beer in the world is Australia whats you opinion?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Most Aussie beers are for wimps.  Not that much flavor and not that much alcohol.  They are good for hot weather when you need hydration but that's about it.  They are not bad, just not the best.  I think the best beers are American craft brewed IPA's which is funny because the American mass producers like Bud & Miller also make the worst beers in the world.  American IPA's (Stone, Dogfish Head, etc) have the most hops and flavor and tend to be somewhat higher in alcohol.  But not over the top like those horrible Belgium ales with their weird tastes and 12% alcohol.

• 1 month ago

If Fosters beer is Australian I'll have to go with that. That stuff gets me drunk past just tipsy. I like drunk drunk not tipsy.

• james
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Red Horse on ice is what I drink. San Mageule has some good beers there. You can also get a Tiger there in places. 

• 1 month ago

German................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • oikoσ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Chaque un a son gout. My favorite beer is Belgian, although I dislike Belgian beers in general. My favorite style is German in origin. Australian? Meh.

• 1 month ago

Don't get out much, do you?

• Bear
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's one step up from the cats p*ss called Budweiser!

British beers are far better,and so is the original Budwar.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Australian beer falls under the fizzy pìss category, like Budweiser.

• As an ale drinker, I find Australian beer bland and gassy. Beer drinkers know that your body breaks the stuff down into it's constituent parts - piss and wind. Australian beer has already done that for you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Victoria Bitter.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.