When will schoolhouse clocks become popular again?

You know these school house clocks? Those drop octagon clocks? 

In the 1990s and 80s they were popular. They were sold with heirloom quality even though sold at walmart. Back in the 1990s walmart was shadowed by kmart and service merchandise. They two also sold them as leading competitor stores. When will they be popular again? 

• Henry

I remember circle-shaped school clocks.

Trolling, trolling, trolling.

• These are sacred clocks, these schoolhouse clocks are very heirloom 

I have never seen that style of clock in a classroom and I've been in hundreds of classrooms.

You are looking for a pendulum clock which you can buy on Amazon, Wayfair, etc. 

• They haven't used them for almost a century in a schoolhouse but the name stuck on them because that is their original use. 

• Brian

"...heirloom quality...."

Let me guess, your family argues over who's getting the singing bass when your folks pass on.

• Brian
      1 month agoReport

I've yet to see a casket clock.

I can't imagine them ever being "popular" and don't really think they ever were.

There were useful, at the time. But there are new ways to keep track of time now - clocks on phones, on computers, on fancy watches.

In the meantime, you might want to consider getting some help for your clock obsession.

Never because modern clocks are alot sleek and less bulky