So im sitting in a bar in DE and ordered a beer and a shot of jack...they said i couldnt have both at the same time due to DE law?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • abdul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Some states have some really strange laws governing the sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages. It sounds like DE is one of them.

• 1 month ago

There are more variations between states on alcohol than there are in any other field of law. If u/Jerry is right, you can't have more than one drink at a time. Odd, but the bartender knows the law better than you do, assuming this is your first visit to Delaware.

I Googled

two drinks at a time in delaware

and got a link to a really big PDF with the state of Delaware's legal codes regarding alcohol. The Google blurb says:

"No more than one (1) alcoholic beverage may be sold to a patron at a time who is at least twenty-one (21) years old and no more than two (2) alcoholic beverages may be sold per patron per movie showing."

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

We ran into the same type of law in Utah. My husband asked our server to bring him another glass of wine and she told us she couldn't do that until he had emptied the first glass due to a state law against serving more than one drink at a time. 

• 1 month ago

I just jacked off to your mother's instagram account. It's been to catch up with you on things. See you next week.

...see your mother again in a few hours...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.