Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

My landlord is trying to kick me out!! Help?!?

I'm a single mother with 3 kids and I am currently being treated for a terminal cancer ... i've been given about 6 months.  my landlord is saying he is going to kick me out of my apartment and throw our family on the street unless i agree to providing him with sexual service.  i am so disgusted by it but have no idea what i should do.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

What he is doing is totally illegal and you could have him arrested. Go talk to either an attorney or a cop about this JERK!

• 1 month ago

hmm. welcome again to another episode.. "Trollville"

Source(s): leadadvisors.net
  • nanu
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

report this to the police

• 1 month ago

Welcome everybody to trollville

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pull your panties up & get your affairs in order to die. Give your kids away to someone who isn't a troll.

• 1 month ago

Set him up.  If he texts you, report it to the police and show them the texts.  If he talks to you in person, tape him.  Test the recorder first to make sure it will pick up his voice.  Once you have proof, tell him to go ahead and sue you - the judge would love to hear about his criminal activity, and then report him.  And tell him to drop dead.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trolling, trolling, trolling.

• 1 month ago

Troll keeps changing the story...

• 1 month ago

Stall. Let him try to kick you out, but get the process to bog down in court for six months, so that you can stay for the rest of your life. Sometimes, there is an advantage to being terminally ill.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A troll by any other name is still a troll

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.