Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 8 months ago

How to get rid of wrinkles at a young age?

I’m 21 Years of age, and for the past 6/12 months i have had very wrinkles appearing on my forehead, slowly as i’m using the movement of my face. now they’re naturally there and quite bad. did anyone have any recommendations  to why i maybe have these and what is best to do? I’ve tried normal moisturising and nothing’s happening to make any difference! i’m so self conscious with a large forehead anyway. Just need to get rid of these wrinkles

You should immediately start changing how you got them in the first place. Stop raising your brows or scrunching. Then go to see a licensed dermatologist. The lines may not be too deeply embedded. Also wear sunglasses.

Make sure you stay hydrated, water plumps out the skin. Stay away from alchol it dehydrates the skin. Also cut back on sugar it breaks down collagen and give skin a grey appearance. Eat loads of greens and stay out of the sun. I think if you eat right your skin will glow. Also I’ve had laser rejuvenation treatment. It’s not very invasive or expensive 

Use sunblock and moisturize 

Botox.... nothing else can refill the collagen in your skin. 

less stress and exercise and dirnk water

use botox or branded facial mask

If you had a way, you'd be a billionaire.

• Tavy

Botox..................

Babies have wrinkles... good luck over the next decade.

A face transplant is a medical procedure to replace all or part of a person's face using tissue from a donor. The world's first partial face transplant on a living human was carried out in France in 2005. The world's first full face transplant was completed in Spain in 2010.Turkey, France, the United States and Spain (in order of total number of successful face transplants performed) are considered the leading countries in the research into the procedure.

I would do that.