Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 4 weeks ago

How to get rid of wrinkles at a young age?

I’m 21 Years of age, and for the past 6/12 months i have had very wrinkles appearing on my forehead, slowly as i’m using the movement of my face. now they’re naturally there and quite bad. did anyone have any recommendations  to why i maybe have these and what is best to do? I’ve tried normal moisturising and nothing’s happening to make any difference! i’m so self conscious with a large forehead anyway. Just need to get rid of these wrinkles

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

You should immediately start changing how you got them in the first place. Stop raising your brows or scrunching. Then go to see a licensed dermatologist. The lines may not be too deeply embedded. Also wear sunglasses.

• 3 weeks ago

Make sure you stay hydrated, water plumps out the skin. Stay away from alchol it dehydrates the skin. Also cut back on sugar it breaks down collagen and give skin a grey appearance. Eat loads of greens and stay out of the sun. I think if you eat right your skin will glow. Also I’ve had laser rejuvenation treatment. It’s not very invasive or expensive 

• 3 weeks ago

Use sunblock and moisturize 

• 4 weeks ago

Botox.... nothing else can refill the collagen in your skin. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

less stress and exercise and dirnk water

• 4 weeks ago

use botox or branded facial mask

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If you had a way, you'd be a billionaire.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Botox..................

• 4 weeks ago

Babies have wrinkles... good luck over the next decade.

• 4 weeks ago

A face transplant is a medical procedure to replace all or part of a person's face using tissue from a donor. The world's first partial face transplant on a living human was carried out in France in 2005. The world's first full face transplant was completed in Spain in 2010.Turkey, France, the United States and Spain (in order of total number of successful face transplants performed) are considered the leading countries in the research into the procedure.

I would do that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.