is alcohol the devil's nectar?

Best Answer

Sometimes, with some people. Others have a glass of wine with dinner every night for years and don't ruin their lives.

No.......................

• David

Not if drank in moderation because Jesus turned water into wine according to the Bible.

Not if you drink in moderation.

It's great!!!!!!!!!!!

• I grew up believing alcohol is evil, partially because of my Grandpa, but also because of our belief in God. My dad had quit drinking when I was only 2 and he became a Christian (spontaneous sobriety). Living in a dry house after that, I always said I wouldn’t drink – even in HS when my friends were going to parties. I was the ‘goodie goodie’ who didn’t have sex, drink or smoke pot. Senior year I went to my first party and drank. Weighing 90 lbs at the time, I drank 4 or 5 drinks. There I was, hardly feeling buzzed while friends were puking, falling down and making many poor choices. I went home and cried on my mom’s lap and told her about it the next day.