would my friend get approved for a car insurance when she owes money to state farm?

so if my friend owes money for state farm but she dont know if she does but if she does owe can she get approved for another car insurance for a sample the General car insurance

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

It's not "for a sample" - it's "for example".

Why WOULDN'T your friend know if she owes money to State Farm Insurance? Most people know who they owe money to.

It's doubtful that any other insurance company (not even The General) would approve her; not if she has an outstanding debt to another insurance company. What assurance would they have that she would ever pay THEM? 

• May
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

So how would anyone here know if she would be approved?   So..Tell your friend to pay what she owes and then she won't have to ask such a moronic question.  So.

The "so" generation.  They have no clue.

• 1 year ago

Probably, but it's going to be more expensive than normal, if either (a) the unpaid bill has gone to collections and been put on her credit report, or (b) State Farm had to cancel her insurance because she didn't pay the bill.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Here's my problem.  Sometimes this question is about you.  Sometimes it's about your mother.  Sometimes it's about your "friend."

Pick a story and stick to it.

If "your friend" can afford the premium she CAN get auto insurance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Apparently the answers are too complicated for you to understand so you keep asking this.  Allow me to "dumb it down."

She cannot by law be denied auto insurance.  She CAN be charged premiums which are sky high.

• Scott
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

How would we know. Your friend should start paying her bills. Money owed usually comes back to haunt you. Businesses are funny that way...when they provide a service they expect to be paid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.