What the worst album or song by a band you love?

Well IMO the band that I love the most has no bad albums so idk I guess I love panic at the disco? Maybe? Anyway the newest album is kinda good but actually I kinda hate it like I can like it sometimes but I always skip the songs on it (this is Pray For The Wicked btw) I just like the first 2 albums. Also mania by fall out boy the only song I like is Wilson (expensive mistakes) and it’s not even really that good I tried listening to other songs on it but it’s kinda realllly kinda bad like I listened to young and a menace and it was just too autotuned and yeah it didn’t sound like an actual song soooo yeah

Zooropa utterly killed my U2 interest in 1993.

Cut the Crap by The Clash

Led Zeppelin Coda Was My Least Favorite!

• gabo

U2 - The playboy mansion.

One of my all-time favorite bands is Yes. Fragile was the first album I ever owned and The Yes Album was #3. Those were the year I got my first real job, and I shortly went out and bought their first two. The debut album grew on me quickly though the music was raw, and I could see how much they had grown. Their second, Time and a Word, I didn't like at all and 40+ years later, I still don't.

• Tony B

Locked In by Wishbone Ash - it's terrible!

Katatonia - Nightmares By The Sea (a Jeff Buckley cover)

Source(s): nothing
  • I would pick Just lose it by Eminem, it was the song that made me stop listening to him.

I love all of BTSs songs except for the one they wrote when they thought they were going to disband. I can’t bare to listen to it.

• Killmouseky
      4 weeks agoReport

You should be shot for having ZERO musical taste.