What the worst album or song by a band you love?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Well IMO the band that I love the most has no bad albums so idk I guess I love panic at the disco? Maybe? Anyway the newest album is kinda good but actually I kinda hate it like I can like it sometimes but I always skip the songs on it (this is Pray For The Wicked btw) I just like the first 2 albums. Also mania by fall out boy the only song I like is Wilson (expensive mistakes) and it’s not even really that good I tried listening to other songs on it but it’s kinda realllly kinda bad like I listened to young and a menace and it was just too autotuned and yeah it didn’t sound like an actual song soooo yeah

• 4 weeks ago

Zooropa utterly killed my U2 interest in 1993.

• 4 weeks ago

Cut the Crap by The Clash

• 4 weeks ago

Led Zeppelin Coda Was My Least Favorite!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • gabo
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

U2 - The playboy mansion.

• 4 weeks ago

One of my all-time favorite bands is Yes. Fragile was the first album I ever owned and The Yes Album was #3. Those were the year I got my first real job, and I shortly went out and bought their first two. The debut album grew on me quickly though the music was raw, and I could see how much they had grown. Their second, Time and a Word, I didn't like at all and 40+ years later, I still don't.

• Tony B
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Locked In by Wishbone Ash - it's terrible!

• 4 weeks ago

Katatonia - Nightmares By The Sea (a Jeff Buckley cover)

Source(s): nothing
  • I would pick Just lose it by Eminem, it was the song that made me stop listening to him.

• 4 weeks ago

I love all of BTSs songs except for the one they wrote when they thought they were going to disband. I can’t bare to listen to it.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

You should be shot for having ZERO musical taste.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.