Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 4 weeks ago

If I want to check out a hotel room online, can I say for 2 guest even though there’s 4 of us?

We’re gonna reserve a hotel room but when we put that there’s 4 guest the price changed and it went up, when we put 2 guest it’s a lower price. Is it possible to put 2 guest instead of saying 4 but still be able to have 4 people in the room? 

I guess what I’m trying to say is, can I just say for 2 guest but sneak in the others, or put that they’re 17 

You'll be fine......

• Eva

No. Of course the price goes up with the more people there are. You'll need more towels, the room will be messier, etc.

Maybe the room is only good for two and when you added someone they will have additional charges for the excess person

You should be fine if you are respectful and quiet.

You can check in for two but only two will be allowed to go to the room. OF COURSE, the price goes up with 4. What did you expect?

Obviously a room for 4 would cost more than a room for 2.

If you get caught with more people, you'll either need to pay the difference or risk being chucked out entirely.

• DEBS

99.9999999% of the time the number of guests does not matter. Only if you're causing a problem will it be looked at.

That's Fraud .....and there could be legal consequences sneaking in two unaccompanied minors.

You are committing criminal fraud every time you lie on an application. This is an application to rent their room on their terms.

• Judy

Sure, it's possible to lie and steal whether online or in person. The price goes up because their expenses go up.