Am I racist for not being empathetic about whites?

I'm black but when I hear stories about whites of ALL AGES being hurt, dying or anything it doesnt bother me at all I don't care for em at all.i sometimes crack a laugh or to but when my race ends in same situation I'm sadden,upset and disturbed.im less empathetic to others who aren't my own race is there something wrong with me or this normal?

Best Answer

For many, many years I was not empathetic about whites and chose to lend all my support to the yolks, but then I learned to love the whites again and put both the whites and the yolks in a blender with a glass of coffee cream and a big scoop of vanilla yogurt and, mmmm-mmmmmm, THAT'S A MILKSHAKE!! 8D

• no, because whites can't suffer from racism

That's actually what we keep telling white people but they want to wait until they get raped or killed to find out. 

Yes. Yes you are.

As a black woman yes. That is racist and racism. It hurts my heart to see my very own act like this. 

We are taught to love EVERYONE. 

Do you not know we all bleed red? 

Do you not know one day you will be held just as accountable as slave owners for your Prejudices?  

You may not have “owned slaves” you may not have said the word “cracker”.. but it’s what’s in your heart that speaks volumes, and your heart is filled with prejudice clearly. 

It’s a shame. And one day you will be judged with the same standard of measurement by God, that you used to judge and laugh at others. 

For that same resentment, that grudge you seem

To hold against white people.. God will

One day hold against you. 

If I were you.. I would take a cold hard look at yourself, because prejudice is one evil seed to have planted in your heart. 

You need to get to the root of what is causing you to feel less empathy for those of a different race, cause nobody is just born with prejudice.. there is a cause. Ask God to renew your heart, and forgive those who may have caused you to have a prejudice outlook on life. 

Remember that, and please ask God to soften your heart. 

Yea but that’s normal

Yep, you're a racist. So is almost everyone.

I don't call it racism, no.

Yes, you are. Replace the word "white" for "black" and read your text again. By the way, races don't exist from a biological point of view.

• John3 weeks agoReport

@ Big Mama - You're wrong on that. Northern Europeans have more Indigenous European DNA than Southern Europeans. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2759684/Europe-s-family-tree-THIRD-branch-Link-genetic-connection-Modern-Europeans-Native-Americans.html

• Dze

i dunno it might be alittle racist .. i generally dont like blacks because they dont like me lol .. but i do have black friends, one got real sick one time in the hospital surgeries etc .. i really did feel bad, wanted to help, went and hung out with the brothas for a seafood fest an evethang .. i could hear um like 'what dis honkey doin here' .. but after awhile everthang was good ..