Will the holes ever close up.?

I had my ear lobe pierced 6 times(at the same time)  and 2 or the 6 holes closed and have no indent or nothing. But i got 4 more that wont close or leave much of a mark. Using 2 of the 4 currently, but took them out 2 weeks ago. Is there even a chamce they could ever close up? 

• LM440

Not sure exactly what you want to happen.  Normally piercings without jewelry close or lessen in appearance to a very minimal mark.  If you want to keep the piercings, simply keep the jewelry in and all should be fine.

My holes have never healed up completely. If I ever feel like putting earrings in them again even after a few years, I usually can

No.they won't

what holes???   Earrings won't help what you are/were looking for...

I will be honest and say that those markings that come after lobe piercings are hard to get rid of. Depending on how long you've had the piercings, they may be there forever. If they are less than a year old maybe they have a chance of closing up over time, but there may still be an indent left behind by them. Sorry to say but that's just one thing that usually comes with these piercings!

I wanted to know if that is ok

maybe you should go see your doctor about it