Will the holes ever close up.?

I had my ear lobe pierced 6 times(at the same time)  and 2 or the 6 holes closed and have no indent or nothing. But i got 4 more that wont close or leave much of a mark. Using 2 of the 4 currently, but took them out 2 weeks ago. Is there even a chamce they could ever close up? 

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Not sure exactly what you want to happen.  Normally piercings without jewelry close or lessen in appearance to a very minimal mark.  If you want to keep the piercings, simply keep the jewelry in and all should be fine.

• 4 weeks ago

My holes have never healed up completely. If I ever feel like putting earrings in them again even after a few years, I usually can

• 4 weeks ago

No.they won't

• 4 weeks ago

what holes???   Earrings won't help what you are/were looking for...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I will be honest and say that those markings that come after lobe piercings are hard to get rid of. Depending on how long you've had the piercings, they may be there forever. If they are less than a year old maybe they have a chance of closing up over time, but there may still be an indent left behind by them. Sorry to say but that's just one thing that usually comes with these piercings!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I wanted to know if that is ok

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

maybe you should go see your doctor about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.