Is it a good idea to take your girlfriend ghost hunting?

Mavis says she wants me to take her to abandoned building to collect EVPs, do you think she is genuine or just looking for an excuse to spend the evening clinging to me and screaming?

1 year ago

If you want Mavis to cling to you and scream, there are  more satisfying ways to accomplish that then going into a hazardous and possibly toxic building. I think what Anonymous was trying to tell you is she would rather stay home and watch a movie with you.   Separate hobbies are good unless you want  her to hold your hand.

For the spiritless, go C Alice.

.. or try something new like Tantric s ex :D

I meant pleasurable, an American wouldn't say satisfying.  Rereading your question, me thinks you are hoping.  Aren't you supposed to be quiet when you are recording EVP's ? 

• 1 year ago

Who cares?  If this girl wants to look for ghosts, take her on a ghost hunt.  If she just wants an excuse to get her hands on your body, take her on a ghost hunt.

Either way, you win.  

• 1 year ago

only if she wants to go

1 year ago

She wants the hot beef injection