I found this tiny crystal in my girlfriend's pocket, is it a drug?

my girlfriend has been known to use MDA and Meth in the past. It looks similar to the MDA she once showed me. Back then I tried to find pictures that were similar just to figure out what quantity it was and I couldn't find any good pictures that matched it. So I'm having similar trouble now. When I asked her about it she said it was just a crumb lol. The attached image of it here isn't a very good one but in real life you can see segments and striations and it's slightly transparent and kind of glows yellow and brown. I tasted it and it's slightly salty but mostly tasteless on the surface. Is this a drug or is it just some kind of crumb? It's very small about a couple millimeters in size 

that's absolutely disgusting 

• Frank

If you were my significant other...I would NO LONGER BE interested in BEING WITH YOU....GROW UP. Who cares? People don't keep drugs in pockets without them being PROTECTED in the first place.

You DO NOT TRUST HER. Do her a FAVOR and LEAVE, you idiot.

The answer is dump the druggy or suspected druggy.

• Mark

It looks like a diseased toenail or a dried booger.

Why in Heaven's name would you taste it???

looks like a really old, sticky thing from the back of a credit card received in mail, glued to the paper

Quite honestly friend it looks like a booger to me.

i would show it to a pharmacist or the police and see what they say

That is a booger. 

• MIHAILO4 weeks agoReport

@Aaron why would you know what her boogers taste like? Eww XD

i would ask a pharmacist about it, they might know

• Aaron4 weeks agoReport

I guess if I asked the right one. Ha. But maybe I'll ask her brother who she got the MDA from.