Should the simpsons end ?

I mean in my opinion the show is really outdated. Of course I can’t speak for everybody since everyone has a different viewpoint but I don’t see why this show is still on TV. Nobody is really watching it anymore especially 90s born millennials.

that show should of ended years ago

Yes, The Simpsons MUST end because of the latest episodes of The Simpsons such as Funeral for a Fiend gives bad advices of causing super dark nights and being in a world of no retail and I know retail is very important. I'm glad online retailers are opening up brick and mortar stores and Brick and mortar is now going digital. And super dark nights must be illegal so people will be legally required to light up nights with super-strong LED lights. And educational shows must replace the latest episodes of The Simpsons and the only Simpsons episodes we will watch are the classic episodes such as Don't Fear the Roofer.  

I liked it when a blizzard stranded the Simpsons in church and Lisa fell on her knees to pray for help and Bart says, " Lisa, please. This is neither the time nor the place ! "

• patty

I guess it is still popular enough to continue. it has certainly seen better days

• audrey

Everything gets old given time. The Simpson's was a great show for many years. It just seems to have burnt out. They should give it a decent burial.

i dont think so

Another season after another. Why end. Never. Not ever.

Yeah I agree they should just end it, it’s just not funny anymore and I just looked up an article saying they hit a new low this year of 1.4 million people watching, but I guess that still makes enough money to keep it on. I assume it’ll keep going down and hopefully get canceled in a few years.

i dont think so

I have often watched Simpsons since childhood and actually had no idea there were newer episodes until other day. And it seemed kind of a letdown bc I always liked the unreality of the show, and how it has nothing to do w real life, but the episodes kept being about the internet and their internet addictions, as well as directly talking about love for violence. Saying that they love violence was actually said a few times. At the end of one episode, Maggie was watching online video of Homer and bart fighting each other, and then it ended with her watching another video titled "train crash with no survivors". Just too negative and realistic anymore