Can I just “flip” my existing left handed outward opening front door? I prefer it open inward. This is an older mobile home.?

You certainly can, but it is much more of an exercise than you think. The whole aluminium frame will have to be removed and replaced or rebuilt.

You will find it much harder to do than you probably think.

Not necessarily. Mobile home door frames are different from "normal" ones, due to the construction of the walls, and therefore the doors and the way they are fitted are different.  If you can, seek the advice of someone who knows about working on mobile homes and their peculiarities.

Mobile homes are constructed differently than stick built housing. I suggest you find a handyman familiar with mobile home construction and ask him if it’s possible.

Unless you are very very handy I suggest you NOT do this yourself.

Probably. Hard to say for sure without seeing it. But you'll have to make new mortises for the hinges, you'll have to change over the stops that currently prevent the door from swinging inwards so they stop it from swinging outwards, and you'll have to make a new hole in the frame for the lock bolt.

Yes it is I am sure of it.

the wider outside frame will catch it on a regular house door , but I don't know about trailer doors