How much will the geek squad charge to professionally remove the broken headphone plug that is stuck inside my audio port?

Best Answer

LOL. "Professional" and Geek squad don't go together at all. You will probably need to take your laptop to your local Best Buy so they give you a quote. Or better yet, take it to a local and independent PC repair shop.

• Me2

I strongly recommend avoiding Geek Squad.  Take the computer to an electronics repair shop.

Can't tell you as we have no idea what is involved. I'd agree, take it to a local independent with a good reputation.

$5200, before taxes.

Depends on the product that the headphones plig is stuck in

Depends on which machine has that audio port.  Is it a laptop?  MacBook or Lenovo trash or some other?  How much work to take it apart and put together?  Do they carry replacement part (the socket) and equipment to desolder and resolder the part to the motherboard?  What about any other damage?  Too hard to estimate.

• Jay

Too much­­­­­­­