Aside from Canada and the US, are there any other countries that couldn't care less about Soccer/(non-Gridiron) Football?

Best Answer

I guess you could say me....for today. Yesterday was absolutely awful for me. The Bills lost, the Saints lost. What a day! I'll be OKAY by tomorrow.

4 days ago

Most Asian countries, African countries etc. 

Really the only countries that care are European countries and Brazil. 

• DEBS

Your perception there is greatly ignorant about the current state of the sport in those countries. On top of that, there are a number of countries with less interest in the sport including India.

• DEBS
      4 weeks agoReport

As far as participation, soccer is the 3rd most played team sport in the US. The US supports well over 100 professional teams at various levels including 24 MLS/division 1 teams with more teams starting in the next couple years with an expansion fee of $200 million.   

• jimmy

Actually, the game is becoming quite popular in North America. It's the most popular sport on the planet.

• Lôn

Yes...other countries who are shiit at the game.