Aside from Canada and the US, are there any other countries that couldn't care less about Soccer/(non-Gridiron) Football?

Favorite Answer

I guess you could say me....for today. Yesterday was absolutely awful for me. The Bills lost, the Saints lost. What a day! I'll be OKAY by tomorrow.

Most Asian countries, African countries etc. 

Really the only countries that care are European countries and Brazil. 

• DEBS

Your perception there is greatly ignorant about the current state of the sport in those countries. On top of that, there are a number of countries with less interest in the sport including India.

• DEBS

As far as participation, soccer is the 3rd most played team sport in the US. The US supports well over 100 professional teams at various levels including 24 MLS/division 1 teams with more teams starting in the next couple years with an expansion fee of $200 million.   

• jimmy

Actually, the game is becoming quite popular in North America. It's the most popular sport on the planet.

• Lôn

Yes...other countries who are shiit at the game.