Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 month ago

Can I hunt deer just for fun?

There is a herd that keeps coming around and I wanted to know if I could shoot 2 or 3 for fun now and then and if I could drop 3 or 4 sometime for my freezer. I would recover the ones I want and the ones I don't I will just cut off their antlers or take some of the meat or just let them lay. Can any of you give me any tips based off of experience?

Haha I wasted all of your guys time again and started a fight in the comments. Also I am not gary or joe or daniel g so I would recommend looking elsewhere, but thanks for letting them take the blame lol

Isn't it nice not to see stupid answers from daniel g or USAFisnumber1 or Adam D?

If you hunt for fun please give the meat to a needy family. There are a lot of

people that would love to have some fresh meat.

You could try HUNTING TROLLS

• Robin

no.. dumping the meat is a criminal office

Most states allow you to hunt deer just for sport but it needs to be within hunting season and you can't do it in the city limits.

• geezer

Careful Anonymous ... 

You keep using the expression OFF OF .. instead of ON

so we know who you are !

• falconry2
      1 month agoReport

Report these type questions. This is "anonymous" reason for asking these inane things : Joe1 day agoReport
      SHUT UP YOU STUPID PIECE OF ****. WE WILL DESTROY THIS HUNTING SECTION HAHAHAHAHA

• Brian

Will you be hunting them with your shovel? Wasp spray? Cuz with your posting history, I think that it's questionable that you should be using guns.