Catwoman (Marvel) vs. Black Cat (DC)?

Story: Selina Kyle goes to the Museum at New York City and plans to steal the Egyptian Goddess Bastet figurine. Felicia Hardy did the same thing, too. But until now, they encounter each other and they fighting for the figurine. The two female wearing cat suit Fighting each other.

Who would win and why?

I'll say Catwoman.

Update:

EDIT: Catwoman (DC) vs. Black Cat (Marvel)?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Black Cat. With her luck powers, she would defeat Catwoman.

• 3 weeks ago

Catwoman is a skilled fighter and thief but she is outmatched 

Blackcat is more a meta human with similar fighting skills

• 3 weeks ago

Julie Newmar will always get my vote! 

Best Catwoman   *EVER* !

• 3 weeks ago

Black Cat.  Unlike Catwoman, Black Cat is an actual super.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I don't read the Marvel comics but from the info I got, the first Black Cat was a hot old lady, that's why her hair is white. (I think Catwoman should win this due to being still in her youth.)

The Black Cat from the 90s Spiderman cartoon was Peter Parker's age and had the Super Soldier serum. (I think this Black Cat wins due to being stronger and faster.)

• 3 weeks ago

Black Cat. Easily.

For a start, its Catwoman (DC) and Black Cat (Marvel). You got them the wrong way around.

Sewcond, they are equally skilled with similar abilities, BUT Black Cat also has the Erskein Super-Solider Serum in her blood just like Cpatain America.

All of their abilities are similar, except Black Cat is also super fast, strong and has better endurnace.

Its an easy win for Black Cat.

• 3 weeks ago

Catwoman would win, because she is a veteran villainess who's been active for a much longer time than the Black Cat.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.