Catwoman (Marvel) vs. Black Cat (DC)?

Story: Selina Kyle goes to the Museum at New York City and plans to steal the Egyptian Goddess Bastet figurine. Felicia Hardy did the same thing, too. But until now, they encounter each other and they fighting for the figurine. The two female wearing cat suit Fighting each other.

Who would win and why?

I'll say Catwoman.

EDIT: Catwoman (DC) vs. Black Cat (Marvel)?

Best Answer

Black Cat. With her luck powers, she would defeat Catwoman.

Catwoman is a skilled fighter and thief but she is outmatched 

Blackcat is more a meta human with similar fighting skills

Julie Newmar will always get my vote! 

Best Catwoman   *EVER* !

Black Cat.  Unlike Catwoman, Black Cat is an actual super.  

I don't read the Marvel comics but from the info I got, the first Black Cat was a hot old lady, that's why her hair is white. (I think Catwoman should win this due to being still in her youth.)

The Black Cat from the 90s Spiderman cartoon was Peter Parker's age and had the Super Soldier serum. (I think this Black Cat wins due to being stronger and faster.)

Black Cat. Easily.

For a start, its Catwoman (DC) and Black Cat (Marvel). You got them the wrong way around.

Sewcond, they are equally skilled with similar abilities, BUT Black Cat also has the Erskein Super-Solider Serum in her blood just like Cpatain America.

All of their abilities are similar, except Black Cat is also super fast, strong and has better endurnace.

Its an easy win for Black Cat.

Catwoman would win, because she is a veteran villainess who's been active for a much longer time than the Black Cat.