Why are Veterans so overrated?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

for the same reason cops and firemen are.. ITS JUST A JOB,,, NOT everyone is a hero.. That term is so overused it means little to nothing to most of us vets.

• 4 weeks ago

Well I was in the U.S. Army for 5 years, and I could take down two pitchers of beer at the base bowling ally, and average 160 per game doing it.

• BOOM
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Make it through boot camp ya little putz then come talk to me

• 4 weeks ago

They aren't overrated. They are underrated. Have some respect, they served their country & that's a gift to us all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Gregg
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I'm a vet and this is the first time I've heard I'm overrated. I've never appeared in public wearing a uniform.  In other words, no one can recognize me as a veteran

• 1 month ago

They're not. If you think they are state your case.

• 1 month ago

I'm wondering why you're so undereducated.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The more you disrespect Veterans the sooner the draft will have to be re-instated.

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

As a Veteran, I often ask myself the same question. Then I realize that the vast majority, like myself, never gain anything from the status. That it is the minority that do, that we hear about and such. Most, like myself, are proud of our service but it is done and over, it doesn't give us any special treatment, it doesn't move us ahead in life.

• 1 month ago

they are not overrated

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.