Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Do you believe in climate change?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

It is not a myth but facts. You feel cooler because the period of hot weather is much hotter and longer.

• 4 weeks ago

At one time the glaciers extended across the North American continent all the way to the Gulf of Mexico. They have receded since, so yes the climate is changing and getting warmer. Was it caused because of cars and lawnmowers, no.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

In the early 80's when I was a kid we had Global Cooling,. Too many CFC from hairspray. The Ozone hole above the Northpole was getting bigger and we were about to die.

Then Al Gore told us in the 90's we had Global Heating, The Carbon Dioxide was killing us ya see and we were all dead in 10 years if we didn't change our ways and fast. Just how did Al Gore make all that money? Hmmm, I wonder...

Now it's Climate Change. Well that's kinda generic isn't it? Only AOC and the Green New Deal with more Government and higher taxes can save us now!! We only have twelve years left!! What are we going to do?? The horror!! 

All these people screaming about the American people needing to change our ways of life are the same people Jet-setting from one country to another for another Climate Change Seminars. There laughing all the way to the bank. What about their about carbon footprint from flying? Or do they not matter because they are sooo more important then us? 

Please.....Excuse me if I seem a tad cynical. 

Let me know when China, Mexico and India are on board. Until then, leave us alone. 

• 4 weeks ago

We are polluting the environment and that is not good for us. However there will be no end of the world scenarios going to happen like the moronic doomsayers predict every month only to be wrong.

If you ask the doomsayers what their plan is to "stop climate change" they will only ask you for money. Scam much?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • al
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Yes it changes here about every 24 hours this time of year!

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It's fairly obvious where I live. Deniers are childish nuts who think wishing makes things come true. 

• John
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Only absolute morons refuse to believe it.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes. "Climate change" is a regular and normal event that has occurred many times in the Earths' history.

• Verulam
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

There has always been constant 'climate change' going on but NEVER at the rate it's changing RIGHT NOW.   This is not normal.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

100% It's an indisputable scientific fact

It is true to say the planet has a natural cycle over hundreds of thousands of years, causing CO2 levels to rise and fall - resulting in climate changes

However, since the industrial revolution and the human use of fossil fuels, the CO2 level has almost doubled the previous highest levels. In just 100 years we have caused the levels of CO2 in the atmosphere to reach nearly 400 parts per million

oceans are absorbing the CO2 and becoming more acidic. Ocean life that needs calcium to form shells will suffer first, along with coral reefs. The atmosphere is trapping more heat, causing ice glaciers to melt. We can see the glaciers are receding even in photographs from space. Which means there are visible changes in the last 50 years

Attachment image
    Source(s): University of Exeter course "Climate Change, the Science"
    • Salty dog
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Is Australia not on fire at the moment Josef, something to do with climate change they say.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The Earth's climate goes in cycles so this is just a fad, or a way of getting more taxes out of us.

• Robert P4 weeks agoReport

12/16/2009 Al Gore Warns Polar Ice May Be Gone in Five Years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsioIw4bvzI

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.