Why do so many people believe government-paid scientists who say that anthropogenic global warming is real?

There is always some belief and this is true.

never use chemical ware fare as it costs trade million .The italains that dont want money or progression listen here .I bought italain made welders and other things not bad but sourcing parts for products was easyer for other products ..iTaly if you build a product base with spares maybe i spend a little asia has learnt this.i am a consumers

Because they want to keep their jobs. If they don't go along with the sick plan they get canned. 

Quote by Will Happer, Princeton University physicist, former Director of Energy Research at the Department of Energy: “I had the privilege of being fired by Al Gore, since I refused to go along with his alarmism....I have spent a long research career studying physics that is closely related to the greenhouse effect....Fears about man-made global warming are unwarranted and are not based on good science. The earth's climate is changing now, as it always has. There is no evidence that the changes differ in any qualitative way from those of the past.”

If you keep your scientific integrity you get the boot.

Well that’s the denier myth, the fact is many of these scientists actually work for Universities and are not government funded. Even for government funded scientists, the science stayed the same through the Bush years and now the Trump years. Outside the US there is no change in the science whether a country has a left or right leaning government. Deniers have been trying to discredit scientists for years, but shrinking denier numbers suggest they have lost that fight as do growing numbers of people (even in the US) who now accept AGW is happening. The last nail in the denial coffin was Exxon accepting AGW as real, deniers are trying extra hard to ignore that, but it’s a bit difficult given Exxon own website has posted their views.

Many people are I sheep and beleive what they are told. Look at the facts

No belief required, review the data. 

You mean publicly funded scientists whose salaries are independent of the conclusions they reach as opposed to privately funded scientists working for corporations trying to maximise profit for shareholders?

Horse ... you comment on my answer but block me from answering your questions ... I'll let others read into that what they will!

• JimZ

If you read what government scientists say, they are usually careful not to make statements that are easily disproved.  It is the politicians and media that cherry pick what they want and outright lie about the rest.  It is true IMO that funding does tend to favor investigations that find any threat so there can be a bias in the science that is more about the money and less about the science.  

• oikoσ

Possibly because some of us are able to read the data ourselves and come to the same conclusion that they did.

• sam

the laws of physics and evidence are not dependent on governments. AGW is real.