Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why do Black countries have low average IQs?

No Black country has an average IQ above 80 (some are even in the 50s). Compared to Western European/East Asian countries with average IQs of over 100.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Are we talking about Dudley, Walsall,  

• 4 weeks ago

Yes people from Wolverhampton are extremely thick.

• 1 month ago

Black people are even stupider than they look!

• 1 month ago

This is a controversial topic. Almost everyone on the left hates to talk about this topic and consider racist to do so. However I don't. Why do they have lower IQ's? No one really knows. There are theories. Mine is that we all didn't evolve at the same speeds. And since Asia is where humans evolved from (Not Africa). That would follow the history migration patterns of the human race before the continent broke apart. Asia is where we started from, and migrated to all over what ended up being Europe. Next is conditions of the different areas on the Major continents and then that would explain the differences in our evolution. And when we go into modern times we have different races with different IQ levels. That's my guess.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Blacks are the least intelligent race excluding Pygmies, Aborigines and a few others.

• 1 month ago

Because they don't require a high IQ in a warm climate. Nature never endows a species or subspecies with intelligence unless they are under threat and need higher intelligence to survive such as in a cold climate where which is why white people have a higher IQ necessary to invent ways of staying alive such as fire in stone age man, the use of cured skins, artificial light made from animal fat farming ability to ensure a regular supply of food instead of a daily hunt in the African Bush and a simple mud hut for shelter. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What? Tipton, Wednesfield, Dudley, Wednesbury and West Bromwich (and nearby areas) - but not Wolverhampton - lol!

• Biff
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Standard IQ tests are rarely carried out in "black countries" and aren't carried out on representative samples of the populations in Western/East Asian countries so meaningful objective comparisons are impossible in reality.

• 1 month ago

IQ of 50 is marked learning difficulties, so I don't buy that 😎.  People would need help with everyday tasks

People with limited literacy were paid to sit IQ tests

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What the hell is a "black country"?????????? source????????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.