Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 4 weeks ago

How would you personally like to see the issue of climate change being addressed?

If you were to be tasked with implementing a package of measures designed to address the issue of climate change, what procedures would you put in place?

Perhaps you would consider strategies designed to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, or maybe you consider that such measures are unnecessary or would be ineffective.

Would you like to see strategies adopted that would attempt to intervene with the mechanisms leading to climate change, such as the physical extraction of greenhouse gases from the atmosphere or the implementation of schemes designed to reduce the amount of heat being received from the Sun.

"Be the change you want to see in the world" Gandhi said that over 50 years ago, guess no one was listening.

Everywhere there I find climate is changing.

I would do nothing. We did not cause climate change, we can do nothing to stop it. What we can do is contribute to making the CO2 levels 800ppm , which is ultimate for plant growth, currently CO2 levels are 400 ppm. Keep driving those V8s enjoy them , the greens are going to stop you from using them

No, troll, I don't address problems that don't exist.

Here's what I post from peer review/authoritative sources:

1. Extreme weather events globally have declined/leveled, some since 1850.

2. There are more trees globally today than 35 years ago.

3. Most areas show polar bears are thriving.

4. Etc. etc.

-------------------------

How do alarmists respond?  They make posts about salt in the ocean.  They talk about a one degree increase in 150 years.

My evidence shows that their info has little to no consequence, so what do they do?

They talk about how about it *COULD* be worse.

• JimZ

I would remove politics from education and insure that proper skepticism was taught.  Physical extraction of greenhouse gases is lunacy.  The ocean extracts billions of tons of carbon via organism and chemical precipitation and they do it for free.  I have mapped outcrops of one formation, the Paha Sapa Limestone that originated from corals in a shallow sea.  It is roughly a thousand feet thick and probably has a million square miles if you include some associated limestones in other states.  It is just one formation but calculate for yourself how much carbon it contains.  It was all removed form the atmosphere.  Blocking the sun is almost criminal in stupidity.  It assumes the current warmth we are experiencing is necessarily bad.  That is due to the wild shrill claims from alarmists and has no bearing in the real world.  

• J

Launch all republicans into the upper atmosphere to plug the hole in the ozone layer.

Worth a shot!

• Mike

Cut off  funding to the IPCC

Address it to someone who is fooled by politicized science because I am not. 

Planet Earth is JUST fine without interference from Mankind!

We were ALL supposed to freeze to death 40 years ago.

Nothing you can do but smile and wave boys, smile and wave. We’ll be long dead before it’s a serious problem.