Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 9 months ago

Should I purchase a .177 or .22 for an elk hunting rifle? Does the .22 have a great deal of recoil?

I know thats you bear crap. A red ryder bb  gun would not do anything but wound an animal.

HAHA GET TROLLED YOUR TIME WAS WASTED FOR 30 SECONDS LMAO

Why bother with a .177 or .22, get yourself a Mark II Phaser, from Honest Quark's Gunshop an Massage Parlor.

Ha ha got you! I have read enough of bearcraps answers over the years to fool a silly troll! Yes the .22 has massive recoil but not near as much as the super duper red ryder bb gun! And did you know a bb is the same size as .177 cal pellet? HA HA wasted your time! You shall not vanquish the hunting section! So go forth and and hunt for wapiti but remember they do not go moooo. Be sure to follow game laws. And here is proof of the super duper red ryder bb gun!

Oh but thats a super sonic sniper red ryder bb gun silly. Or I can use my magic wand like the one I used to make those comments vanish.

Dude....what you need is to go Big Pookies Air Rifle and Elk hunting emporium & Government Cheese Warehouse, LLC, Co. Inc. which is conveniently located at the corner of Jump St. And Lois Ln. . Because only at Big Pookies Air Rifle and Elk hunting emporium & Government Cheese Warehouse, LLC, Co. Inc. will you be able to buy the once famed Foonblotz 2000 with multi caliber conversion. This PCP style air rifle is so powerful that users have successfully taken wombats from 120 cubitum away! 

So walk, run, bike, climb, bus, train or otherwise convey yourself to Big Pookies Air Rifle and Elk hunting emporium & Government Cheese Warehouse, LLC, Co. Inc. and speak with one of their highly trained staff members today!

Source(s): Schedule an appointment with Dr. Kevorkian tomorrow. - Author Unknown

This question seems familiar....

Hunting will eventually cause deer to become extinct.

I do hope you're trolling. Neither one have the power to reliably take down an elk. You're more likely to just make it mad.

A real man would use wasp spray.