Do you think that the universe was a failure that it was supposed to have more planets with life on it but doesn't?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No, I do not agree OR disagree. The entire Universe may exist because of a random quantum fluctuation in the quantum foam or subspace. What I believe or do not believe and my opinions are totally irrelevent. The Universe and I and  MY SUBJECTIVE universe exist. If and when MY subjective universe starts to unravel because my blood sugar level is low and rapidly falling, YOUR subjective universe and the Universe is fine. The laws of physics and thermodynamics are the SOPs, (Standard Operating Procedures)/of the objective Universe we are ALL a part of. " I think, therefore I am." Descartes.    

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cogito,_ergo_sum     

• 4 weeks ago

Life?

I think you are looking for the biology forum.

As for anthropocentric appraisals of the universe, the philosophy forum is where you need to go.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no failure.... Humans uncontrollable violence is the reason why the next living Planet is light-years away...   If they didn't kill for profit, we would all be able to move about Space-time freely..   Exact reason I have pieces of shitski for neighbors...

• 1 month ago

Only our human planet earth, for the last 12,000 years, up till now , mankind killed each others mercilessly ,all over the globe with the total numbers of people being killed ,more than the numbers of stars in the universe. So what happen to the others planets in the other galaxies if being filled with human like us.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

i dont think so

• Fred
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It's all a bowl of -----!  But the Great Sky Pixie is working to set it all straight... It may take a while, but clarity and good times are on the way!

• 1 month ago

We don't know how many planets have life. It could be 1 or trillions.

• 1 month ago

And who exactly meant it to have that?

• No, I think all the crap life we have here is sufficient

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. What is life and fact cannot be changed, if it's something on so grand a scale.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.