Do you think that the universe was a failure that it was supposed to have more planets with life on it but doesn't?

Favorite Answer

No, I do not agree OR disagree. The entire Universe may exist because of a random quantum fluctuation in the quantum foam or subspace. What I believe or do not believe and my opinions are totally irrelevent. The Universe and I and  MY SUBJECTIVE universe exist. If and when MY subjective universe starts to unravel because my blood sugar level is low and rapidly falling, YOUR subjective universe and the Universe is fine. The laws of physics and thermodynamics are the SOPs, (Standard Operating Procedures)/of the objective Universe we are ALL a part of. " I think, therefore I am." Descartes.    

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cogito,_ergo_sum     

Life?

I think you are looking for the biology forum.

As for anthropocentric appraisals of the universe, the philosophy forum is where you need to go.

no failure.... Humans uncontrollable violence is the reason why the next living Planet is light-years away...   If they didn't kill for profit, we would all be able to move about Space-time freely..   Exact reason I have pieces of shitski for neighbors...

Only our human planet earth, for the last 12,000 years, up till now , mankind killed each others mercilessly ,all over the globe with the total numbers of people being killed ,more than the numbers of stars in the universe. So what happen to the others planets in the other galaxies if being filled with human like us.

i dont think so

• Fred

It's all a bowl of -----!  But the Great Sky Pixie is working to set it all straight... It may take a while, but clarity and good times are on the way!

We don't know how many planets have life. It could be 1 or trillions.

And who exactly meant it to have that?

• No, I think all the crap life we have here is sufficient

• martin

No. What is life and fact cannot be changed, if it's something on so grand a scale.