emma asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Tips to make my boobs less saggy? ?

Im 19 years old and i used to have big boobs when i was around 14 15, ive lost weight and theres just so much skin left over in my chest area, they dont even look like boobs, its like hanging skin without any fat. i hate looking at them, really affects my sex life and confidence. I cant afford a boob job so i have no idea how to fix this. Any help? 

The only other suggestion besides gain weight is to go to college and that way, you’d be able to fix it. Have a fat removal and breast lift to restore it back to normal. 

I say you should maybe get some skin removal surgery. Don't put on more weight

wear sports bras more often than wire bras

The only thing you can do is to put on weight. When you lost weight, unfortunately the fat went from your boobs. It isn't possible to choose where the fat goes from and you lucked out.

• Alex

You'll hate this answer, but you can gain a little weight.  That's really the only way to change them without surgery.  

On a side note, 99.9% of all females in the world are self-conscious about their appearance (scratch that...make that 100%).  And every woman I have ever met who has had cosmetic surgery instantly starts stressing out about the next body part that she thinks isn't good enough and wants to have a 2nd surgery, and a 3rd.  All that is to say that your dissatisfaction is a frame of mind, not anything wrong with your body.  Learn to love yourself and you'll see that you're perfect just the way you are!

Stay awesome!

You can have the excess skin removed thru plastic surgery. You can also have your boobs lifted.

Unfortunatly not much you can do. A correctly fitted bra will help

We are sorry your boobs have collapsed.

There's not much you can do about the skin.  You can firm things up quite a bit by going to a gym and gaining some muscle tone.    Otherwise the issue really isn't your boobs - ifs a self-confidence problem.   Accept your boobs for what they are. 

Nivea firming lotion