What is this on the back of my foot? ?

My shoes have a pointy metal thingy that poked my foot when I wore them for a whole day. Now it’s been months and I still have this weird looking thing behind my food and I hate it. Does anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it? 

Attachment image

1 Answer

  • 8 months ago

    You need to see a Podiatrist, not an MD.  Could be a wart,  could be Haglunds? 

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.