NFL: All-Time Seattle Seahawks Roster: What do you think about the roster?

The greatest NFL Players of all time as the Seattle Seahawks.

Seattle Offense:

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Marshawn Lynch

FB: Mack Strong

WR: Steve Largent

WR: Doug Baldwin

TE: Jimmy Graham

T: Walter Jones

T: Russell Okung

G: Steve Hutchinson

G: Robbie Tobeck

C: Max Unger

Seahawks Defense:

DE: Michael Bennett

DE: Patrick Kerney

DT: Cortez Kennedy

DT: Joe Nash

LB: Bobby Wagner

LB: Fredd Young

LB: Lofa Tatupu

DB: Earl Thomas III

DB: Kenny Easley

DB: Richard Sherman

DB: Kam Chancellor

Seahawks Special Teams:

K: Norm Johnson

P: Michael Dickson

RS: Tyler Lockett

Do you agree with the all time Seahawks roster, if not which player do you want to replace?

Overall not bad.

I'm too young to know some of those names, but I would put KJ Wright on the list in place of Tatupu

I was never much of a fan of Tatupu, I always felt like he was overrated. He was the best player on a lousy defense during the Seahawks down years (before the Pete Carroll era), so I felt like he got a lot of attention for standing out, but really he was just a decent player on a lousy team. Don't get me wrong, he was really good, I just don't think he was good enough to make this list, and he got more attention than he deserved because the team around him wasn't very good.

On the other hand KJ Wright is a top tier LB who gets overshadowed because he plays next to a hall of fame caliber LB named Wagner. Wright was also overlooked when the Legion of Boom was getting most of the attention.

Also, I would have to really consider Bobby Ingram or Tyler Locket over Doug Baldwin. Again Baldwin was a great player, just think Locket or Ingram might be slightly better.Norm Johnson was before my time, but Josh Brown and Steven Houshka were both great kickers who put a lot of W's on the board with clutch kicks during their time in Seattle.

Also I was never thrilled with Jimmy Graham's performance in Seattle. He always seemed under-whelming. Jaremey Stevens was a solid contributor for several years that I might consider for this list, although I do think Jimmy Graham was probably the better player all things considered.

I have been watching hockey all my life and I have never even heard of the Seattle Seahawks...  Is this some kind of joke or something?

Good lineup. Wagner and Thomas are my favorite Seahawks players.